Championship Golf Course
The CGM golf course is an 18-hole, championship layout approximately 6500 yards in length. Par is 72 from the men's white and blue tees and 73 from ladies yellow tees. Although not particularly long, the course features narrow, tree-lined fairways that dog leg left and right, as well as small, tricky greens. The course winds through the exclusive Meadows Estates neighborhood and is relatively easy to walk. Best known for its natural Poanna greens, the course provides an excellent challenge for recreational and competitive golfers alike.
Tee Times and Fees
Golf members may reserve tee times up to 7 days in advance, by contacting the Golf Desk after 7:15 am. Check in at the golf desk when you arrive for a starting position. Tee time reservations for tennis & athletic members may be made up to two days in advance for starting times after 12:00 p.m., or, on a space availability basis before 12:00 p.m. at the guest rate.
Monday: ..............Open Play 10:00am - Dusk
Tuesday: .............Ladies Only 7:30am - 11:00am
Wednesday:............Open Play 7:30am - Dusk
Thursday: ............Men Only 7:30am - 11:00am
Friday: ..............Open Play 7:30am - Dusk
Saturday: ............Open Play 7:30am - Dusk
Sunday: ..............Open Play 7:30am - Dusk
Exceptions to above schedules include member and non-member events. Please call for tee time requests.
Golf Course And Practice Facility Dress Code
The purpose of a dress code at Club Green Meadows is to ensure appropriate golf attire is worn by members, guests and staff. The following guidelines are intended to assist members and staff in understanding what appropriate golf attire means, and how it applies to all members, age 13 and up:
- Shirts are to have collars and sleeves, unless contemporary mock turtle neck.
- Sleeveless shirts may be worn by women provided they have full back panels and broad shoulder panels.
- Shirts are encouraged to be tucked in, unless tailored for outside wear (example: Hawaiian or have even sewn hemline at hips that leaves pockets exposed).
- Caps and visors will have bills forward.
- Club Green Meadows is a soft spikes facility only, metal spikes are not allowed.
- Shorts/Skorts are to be at mid-thigh or longer.
- Denim, athletic shorts, t-shirts, may not be wore at anytime on the golf course.
The staff of Club Green Meadows reserves the right to deny members or guests access to the course, lounge or dining room, if they are dressed inappropriately or disrespectfully.
It is incumbent upon the members to inform their guests of these guidelines.